We hope that you will love your new dresses from ELIZABETH DIVINE. We understand however that on occasion you may want to exchange an item for a different size or that you may wish to return an order.
You may cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice by email to email@example.com within 7 working days of receiving your goods.
Provided that the goods are received by us unused, in a perfect saleable condition, with all tags attached, we will refund the purchase price in full excluding the charges of delivery to you. P&P and returns postage are direct costs and we regret that they cannot be refunded.
Goods must be returned to ELIZABETH DIVINE within 7 working days from receipt of written notice.
We will not accept returns / exchanges or make refunds for non-faulty items which have been worn and/or where tags have been removed.
How to make a return
Email your request for a return to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK customers should indicate whether you would like to us to arrange a collection. The collection service costs £19.00 and is only available for UK customers.
Please fill out the Returns Note, delivered with your order, indicating whether you would like a refund or an exchange – then package the merchandise to prevent damage enclosing the Return Form.
If you requested a collection we will contact you to agree a time or if you wish to return goods by Royal Mail please obtain tracking number and insurance. Please note that the return costs are not pre-paid. Postage or other return costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
Returns / exchanges from outside the UK are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by ELIZABETH DIVINE.
Remember, you must return the goods to us within 14 days after the day upon which you received the goods.
Exchanges, where requested, will be made depending on stock availability otherwise a refund will be issued.
Provided the goods are returned in the same condition as we shipped them, we will arrange the refund against your credit/debit card.
Every effort will be made to issue a prompt refund within 10 days from receipt of the returned goods. We will send you an email notification once the return has been processed
ELIZABETH DIVINE must receive returns within seven working days of being notified of a returns request and within 14 working days for international orders.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of ELIZABETH DIVINE and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Important information regarding returns
• All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
• Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
• Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
• You must return the goods, together with their packaging, in the same condition as supplied to you.
• Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
• The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they reach us, we recommend you return goods using recorded delivery or obtain proof of posting from the Post Office so goods are insured.
• We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged goods.
Our address for all returns is
Contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns.